Pumpkin Cinnamini Nuffins from the Kitchen of Kelly Bray
Written by Gayle
Makes 18 mini or 30 super-mini Muffins
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup peanut (or other nut) flour. I used almond flour.
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup egg whites, or 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (almond milk works great)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey (Kelly used Nature’s Hollow sugar-free syrup. I used maple syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon mixed together
Mix the wet ingredients together, and then add to the dry ingredients, blending well. Stir in the baking powder.
Spray or grease the mini-muffin pan, and spoon the mixture into the cups. They can be filled to the top.