This Cabbage Packs a Punch!
I’m always on the prowl for tasty side dishes, and it always makes me happy when they can double as main dishes, too. Here’s a cabbage recipe with cashews that can do that trick!
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 TBSP raw organic cashews
- 1/3 cup minced fresh organic ginger
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 organic green cabbage, thinly sliced or chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil to medium in a heavy skillet, and then add the cashews, ginger, and curry powder
- Gently heat and stir until the cashews begin to get toasty and the ginger fragrant
- Add the cabbage and turmeric
- Stir and cook until limp and tender
- Season with the salt and pepper to taste. You can add more curry powder for more punch
- Serve immediately