It’s Avocado Season!
Here is One of Our Favorite Breakfasts, Featuring Avocados!
Eggs with Everything
Our daughters spent a lot of years in gymnastics, and meet days always required a favorite breakfast. Our youngest daughter always requested this one because it tastes wonderful and is filling, but never felt heavy. She called this her lucky breakfast!
- As many eggs as you have people, plus one or two, depending on how heartily they eat.
- Shredded and mixed Montery Jack and mild Cheddar cheese–1 TBSP per person
- Bacon (if desired), cut in small pieces–1/2 slice per person
- Spanish onion, chopped–2 tsp per person
- Green or red peppers, chopped–2 tsp per person
- Mushrooms, sliced–1 per person
- Jalepeno pepper (if desired), chopped 1/2 tsp per person
- Tomato, chopped–1 TBSP per person
- Avocado, chopped–1 TBSP per person
- Cilantro, chopped–1 tsp per person
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortillas (if you want your breakfast burrito style!), warmed
Chop First, Then Cook
Now You Can Start to Cook
Pour the eggs over the vegetables and bacon, and stir it around.
And Prepare to Receive Applause!
Happy Cinco de Mayo!