A decadent dessert that’s good for you? Whaaaa…?
Raw & Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup organic dates
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
1 1/2 cup packed sliced strawberries
1 cup cashews (soaked overnight in water)
1/4 cup water
2 Tbs raw agave
1 tsp organic vanilla extract
1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- Soak cranberries & cashews (separately) for 30 minutes (until cashews are soft) and drain.
- Place all ingredients for crust in processor or blender -blend well.
- Place in separate bowl and refrigerate.
- Repeat process for filling and topping (rinse and towel dry food processor in between blendings).
- Line crust evenly into a pie pan, pressing down edges to make a flat surface.
- Pour filling over crust (repeat smoothing process) followed by topping.
- Put in freezer until hard and serve.
- For extra flavor and presentation, top with thinly sliced strawberries and fresh mint!