Fun for the Young-uns!
One of the favorite treats my kids loved growing up were frozen push-pops. I didn’t think of doing this at the time, but I found a great popsicle mold at World Market this week, and thought I’d make something fun for the kidlets! Yogurt and fruit–yum!
- Plain or Yogurt. I used The Greek Gods Honey Vanilla
- Sweetener, if you used plain yogurt. Honey, agave, or maple syrup are all good options
- Fruit. I used strawberries and blueberries for a patriotic look!
- A popsicle mold
- Sweeten your yogurt, if necessary
- Put about 1 TBSP of yogurt in the bottom of each mold
- Add some fruit. Push it up against the sides if you want the fruit to show through
- Alternate yogurt and fruit to the top, tamping it down a bit with each addition to avoid air pockets
- Add the sticks, and then freeze several hours
- Remove from the molds and enjoy!