Take a Little Bit of This, and a Little Bit of That!
Written by Gayle
I try to be very aware of what I eat and what my kids eat (and now my grandkids!) It’s so easy to grab whatever is on the store shelf and just rip open the wrapper, especially when there isn’t time to read the labels.
But we can be prepared. Making these no-bake granola bars takes less than 20 minutes, and you’ll have about 2 dozen healthy snacks! I used my food processor, but you can just use some muscle and you’ll still get a great result. Feel free to substitute your favorite ingredients to customize your bars!
No-Bake Granola Bars
- 1+1/2 cup Barbara’s Crisp Brown Rice Cereal
- 3/4 cup organic old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 TBSP ground flaxseed
- 1 TBSP hempseed
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup mini vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- Place all of the dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in the food processor bowl, then add the cashew butter and honey.
- Pulse for about 30 seconds, then scrape and pulse again until well incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse to distribute.
- Pour into a 8-13 pan, cover with waxed paper, and press until even and the mixture holds together
- Cut into bars, and wrap individually in waxed paper.
Perfect for lunches or hiking/biking!
Happy, healthy snacking!