using real, wholesome, organic food!
The top three recipes will win
a $20.00 Lassens gift card as well as their
recipes featured as FREE RECIPE CARDS
All other challenge entries will receive a Lassens coupon book with $10 worth of savings.
- 8 cups organic sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup organic pure maple syrup (try Cadia organic 100% maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons organic butter or margarine
(try Earth Balance organic vegan butter spread, my favorite!)
- 1 tablespoon organic lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, arrange sweet potatoes in an even layer.
- Combine all other ingredients in a small bowl and pour over sweet potatoes; toss to coat.
- Cover and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, stirring mixture every 15 minutes, until potatoes are tender and starting to brown.
Don’t forget to check out our October Organic Pumpkin and Halloween Display,
coming to you October 1st, with recipes, organic chocolate, green bags for trick-or-treating, pumpkin pie, pumpkin scented lotion and more!