Try this excellent recipe!
Artichoke Basil Turkey Sliders!
As one who is watching her carbohydrate intake, I was particularly happy about these due to decision to use iceberg lettuce in lieu of a bun. These little beauties are fresh, savory and judging from the directions of the recipes cards that she passed out, pretty easy to make!
- -free range ground turkey
- -organic basil (chopped)
- -yeast flakes
- -coconut aminos
- organic tomato (sliced)
- -organic sliced artichoke hearts
- -organic iceberg lettuce
- -cheese of choice (we used Rouge et Noir Le Petite Bleu Cheese)
For every 1 lb ground turkey add
- 6 Tablespoons yeast flakes
- 4 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 oz chopped basil.
- Combine the above ingredients with the ground turkey together in a large bowl.
- Using your hands, begin assembling small patties, roughly the size of silver dollars.
- Fry at medium heat until meat is brown on all sides.
- Cut lettuce into small squares.
- Layer as followed: lettuce, tomato, meat patty, artichoke hearts, cheese and top with more lettuce.
- Secure with toothpick and VOILA! enjoy!