(Warning: Here comes an awful pun…)
- 1 bunch of organic green kale, chopped
- 1/4 organic red onion, chopped
- 6 organic tangerines, sliced in half
- 1 bulb of fennel
- Peel off and finely chop the fennel leaves. Add all chopped ingredients to a large bowl.
- 2 organic lemons
- 1 Tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon pepper
- Melt the coconut oil (to do this without a microwave, submerge the entire jar of coconut oil in hot water. From what I understand, coconut oil’s state of solidity varies throughout the year on its own depending on the temperature, so heating and reheating the entire jar won’t really effect the nutritional value of the oil.)
- Add all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add dressing to prepared salad and toss to coat.