Hang on as Long as You Can!
We have mostly sent our kids back to school — my college girl goes next week — but since the warm weather still continues, I want to hang on to it as long as possible! Today I kept the taste of summer alive with this amazing sweet fruit salad. Yum!
Cantaloupe Feta Salad
- 1 medium organic cantaloupe, cubed or use a melon baller
- 1 cup organic green grapes
- 4 oz organic raspberries
- 4 oz organic blueberries
- 3 TBSP crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 3 large organic basil leaves, slivered, plus a sprig for garnish
- Balsamic Vinegar reduction
- Toss the fruit and basil slivers in a medium bowl
- Sprinkle the cheese crumbles on top
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar
- Garnish with a small basil sprig
- Serve immediately
Don’t say goodbye to summer quite yet!