White Chocolate Yogurt Berry Cups
I like to have a little something sweet to serve for holidays, and these little cups of sweetness look so pretty and are a lot of fun. I’ve gone a little crazy with the yogurt theme the past few weeks, but the beautiful white is such a great backdrop for lovely summer fruits!
- 1 & 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt–I used the Greek Gods Honey Vanilla (this stuff is like dessert on its own!)
- 3.5 oz white chocolate (I used Green & Black’s Organic with Madagascar Vanilla)
- Organic berries (I used sliced strawberries and blueberries)
- Take the yogurt out of the fridge and allow to warm up a little
- Chop the white chocolate. I do this so there is a little but of white chocolate in every bite!
- Using a whisk, combine the yogurt and the chocolate
- Drop the mixture into small dessert cups
- Sprinkle the berries on top, pressing them in slightly
- Cool until you’re ready to serve